Pellematic wood pellet & ETA biomass boilers for businesses, offices and commercial buildings
For farm owners, landlords and estate managers fitting a Pellematic wood pellet boiler or ETA biomass boiler and a complementary hot water heating system will benefit your business or enterprise in many ways. This is especially relevant for dairy farmers or market garden companies, farms and diversification projects with exceptional water heating requirements.
- Use a sustainable source of energy that's clean and efficient
- Save money on heating and hot water bills
- Add value to your property
- Get a return on your investment
- Release yourself from the grip of the national power generators and fluctuating energy prices
- Reduce your CO2 emissions
- Take care of the environment
Seven great reasons to install a Pellematic wood pellet boiler or ETA biomass boiler and a complementary hot water heating system from 7 Energy!
Type and size of system
7 Energy will advise you on the size of boiler that is required for your farm or land industry business. We can also advise you the best location for your boiler and fuel delivery system.
Let 7 Energy do all the work
We know that it's hard work looking through all the products and suppliers available. Just call 7 Energy, we will impartially advise, inform and put your mind at rest.
- Pressure you into a sale
- Sell you a system unless we know your property and heating system is suitable for a Pellematic boiler system
- Let you down
- Give you our experience free of charge, with a no-obligation feasibility survey, performance and value estimate
- Professionally fit your system to the highest accredited standards
To start the ball rolling please call us on 01743 461452 or send us an email. We are always happy to help.