Biomass wood chip boilers from 7 Energy
We recommend installing ETA boilers, distributed in the UK by Innasol.
ETA Heiztechnik are an Austrian company dedicated to the production of high specification biomass heating boilers, controls and associated components. ETA has been producing some of Europe’s best biomass boilers for the last 16 years and works exclusively with Innasol in the UK. Innasol have established a strong mutual working relationship with ETA and are able to offer unrivalled training and on-going support to 7 Energy.
Thanks to ETA’s ever-expanding product range, 7 Energy are able to offer sustainable solutions for all types of businesses looking to utilise the very latest biomass technology, from small organisations to large commercial and industrial enterprises. Businesses are also able to reduce the cost of a unit’s installation with the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme, making these robust, reliable and cost-effective boilers a solid investment for any company in the UK.
Complete biomass wood chip systems from ETA include:
Wood gasification boiler ETA SH 20 to 60 kW
Simply put on some more wood and without lighting a match
- Wood gasification boiler with speed controlled draught fan (76 W only) for operation independent from chimney draught
- Large fuel chamber (150 liter for 20 and 30kW, 225 liter for 40, 50 and 60 kW)
- Insulated glow zone chamber (patent)
- Lambda control and regulated primary and secondary air valves
- Complete control system for your heating system with 5,7" touchscreen, buffer management, hot water heating (tank or fresh water), weather-based heating circuit control with weekly programme for two circuits
- Output control with 3 buffer tank sensors for best stratification in the buffer tank
- Easy ash removal from the front, semi-automatic heat exchanger cleaning with lever on the right or left hand side
- Controlled return riser with mixing valve
Wood chip boiler ETA HACK 20 to 200 kW
A new benchmark for safe fuel conveyance!
- Wood chip boiler with tilting grate in Ceramic-lined retort
- Speed controlled draught ventilator for operation independent from chimney draught
- Automatic ignition
- Automatic ash disposal system
- Lambda control with automatic fuel recognition
- Complete control including hot water tank management and outside temperature controlled heating circuit integrated in the boiler.
- Wood chip conveyor system with proven floor agitator up to six meters in diameter
shortest assembly times through modular system, pre-wired and ready to use