Pellematic Wood Pellet boiler systems from 7 Energy
We recommend installing wood pellet boiler systems from ÖkoFEN, pioneers in their field and with more than 35,000 boiler installations worldwide we can safely say, one of the most experienced too. ÖkoFEN products are:
- tried and tested
- guaranteed for up to 25 years
- made to the highest quality standards in materials and workmanship
- at the forefront of technological development
Are wood pellet boilers convenient?
Pellematic boilers are very convenient and will save you money
Wood pellet boilers from 7 Energy are very convenient to use. We only install Pellematic wood pellet boilers from ÖkoFEN, a world-leading manufacturer of biomass boiler technology. Pellematic boilers are totally automated so they can be programmed to turn themselves on and off just like any other boiler. They also ‘feed' themselves the wood pellets via a unique delivery method.
In fact the Pellematic system is so advanced you can control it remotely from your mobile phone or computer.
In addition, funding is available through the UK Government's Renewable Heat Incentive scheme (see below*), to help purchase and run your wood pellet boiler.
Therefore a Pellematic wood pellet boiler installation can benefit a homeowner, community scheme or business in two key ways:
- Saving energy costs and reducing your carbon footprint: Wood pellets are cheaper than almost any other boiler fuel, so if your central heating and water is heated by LPG, coal, oil, logs or electricity you will start saving money from day one. Additionally, wood pellets are a renewable energy source and have a much lower overall carbon footprint than other fuels.
- Saving money through the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme*: This DECC scheme is administered by Ofgem as part of the Green Deal and is the first financial support scheme for renewable heat of its kind in the world.
By installing a wood pellet boiler you may benefit in two ways. Firstly domestic customers can apply for assistance towards the initial purchase of a wood pellet boiler though the Renewable Heat Premium Payment* - currently this is a one off payment of £950, available until the end of March 2012.
Secondly you will qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive, financial support in the form of a tariff paid over 20 years and dependent upon the power output of your boiler system.
What does an ÖkoFEN Pellematic Wood Pellet boiler system consist of?
A system can consist of up to three elements:
- the Pellematic wood pellet boiler which connects to your hot water / central heating system and has its own integral control panel
- a wood pellet hopper, called a FleXILO, which holds the wood pellets and includes a feed delivery system connected to your Pellematic boiler - visit the page here
- an optional self-contained housing, called an Energy Box, for both your Pellematic boiler and FleXILO storage system - visit the page here
Pellematic wood pellet boilers
The Pellematic's unique three-draught combustion technology provides almost unparalleled levels of performance and using a new condensation technology significantly increases this. A special condensing heat exchanger utilises the residual energy contained in the flue gas, which saves up to 15% on heating costs.
Almost everything about a Pellematic boiler is automatic, from fuel delivery to ignition. They also clean themselves automatically too! Although you do have to take care of ashes disposal from time to time, this is a simple, clean process, which means you won't even get your hands dirty.
Pellematic boilers are also available in a variety of sizes to suit smaller homes right up to office buildings, warehouses, factories or public / private institutions.
The table below shows the output performance for the Pellematic boilers in the range. It also provides a guide for the size of house / building each boiler is generally suited for. Dimensions shown are included for initial guidance. Please contact us regarding the specific circumstances and size of your project before you plan.
All dimensions are in mm (millimetres).
|Suitability - see key below||A||B||B||B||C||C||C||D||D|
|Nominal output kW||8||12||15||20||25||32||36||48||56|
|Width - total mm||1013||1130||1130||1130||1186||1186||1297||1297||1297|
|Width - boiler mm||645||700||700||700||756||756||863||862||862|
|Height - boiler mm||1066||1090||1090||1090||1290||1290||1553||1553||1553|
|Depth - boiler mm||691||814||814||814||870||870||990||990||990|
|Water capacity - litres||39||66||66||66||104||104||135||135||135|
A - Small sustainable home / office
B - Four to 5 bedroom home / small office building
C - Large house or flats / large office building
D - Large commercial building
Pellematic boiler controls
The heating circuit controller for all Pellematic boilers very easy to use and has host of functions. With a dial and only two buttons it regulates the heating simply by pressing and turning.
The controller provides:
- clear, large, backlit graphic display
- straightforward menu with clear text display
- comfortable remote control via SMS
- easy to control from the living room using digital or analogue remote controls
- individual temperature and timed programmes for particular heating circuits and hot water
- frost protection and party function
- specifically developed for pellet boiler with solar
- integrated floor and wall heating curing programme function
Optional removable ash box
All Pellematic boilers can be fitted with an integrated removable ashbox, so ash disposal has never been so clean and easy. With a few simple actions the box is removed and the ash can be disposed of in biodegradable bags.
- simply detached
- effortless, comfortable, clean waste transportation
- available for every size of boiler
- recommended optional extra
The standard colour for our Pellematic Wood Pellet boiler is Green. Three optional colours are also available - Red, Yellow and Blue.