Solar PV for agriculture and landowners
For farm owners, landlords and estate managers fitting a Solar PV system must be a high priority. Never has there been a better time to optimise the buildings and land around you. Whether fitted to a barn, grain store, livestock shed or outbuilding, a Solar PV system will benefit your business or enterprise in many ways:
- Get paid for the electricity you produce
- Save money on the electricity you use
- Add value to your property
- Get a return on your investment
- Release yourself from the grip of the national power generators and fluctuating energy prices
- Reduce your CO2 emissions
- Take care of the environment
Seven great reasons to install a Solar PV system!
Type and size of system
7 Energy will advise you on the size of Solar PV system that is suitable for your farm or land. We can also advise you on the best location for your system. A roof installation is not the only solution; if you have the space and the right location then a ground mounted system can perform even better as we can optimise the position of the array.
Let 7 Energy do all the work
We know that it's hard work looking through all the products and suppliers available. Just call 7 Energy, we will impartially advise, inform and put your mind at rest.
- Pressure you into a sale
- Sell you a system unless we know your property location and its aspect will generate enough electricity for you
- Let you down
7 Energy go the extra mile to make the whole process of installing large scale Solar PV systems as simple, efficient and cost-effective as possible.
We will help you with:
- Your DNO - Distribution Network Operator
- Meter supplies
- Give you our experience free of charge, with a no-obligation feasibility survey, performance and value estimate
- Supply the best, high quality products on the market - solar panels, inverters and fittings
- Professionally fit your system to the highest accredited standards
- Meet all the current Health and Safety requirements
Remember, our REC modules are ideal for agricultural applications or coastal areas.
To start the ball rolling please call us on 01743 461452 or send us an email. We are always happy to help.