Why choose 7 Energy?
Far from jumping on the solar energy bandwagon, the founding directors of 7 Energy have been involved in the industry for over 10 years. We are also one of the UK's leading designers and installers of renewable energy systems.
Importantly we only use products that are:
- From a manufacturer we trust and whose products are tried and tested
- From a manufacturer who guarantees their products - for up to 25 years
- From a manufacturer who puts quality first
- From an innovative manufacturer who is at the forefront of technological development
7 Energy supply and install products from a range of manufacturers, with the main two being:
- REC Solar - a world leading, cutting edge manufacturer in the solar industry whose aim is to combine optimum performance with extreme durability and high quality.
- SMA - who provide the inverters and monitoring systems we use on the majority of our installations. SMA are the world-wide market leaders for solar inverters.
The team at 7 Energy have an excellent depth of knowledge in their specialised technologies. We can help you at every stage of the process:
- Initial on-site survey to gauge your property's potential for solar power generation.
- Recommendation for size of system together with an estimate on the power that may be generated, the savings you can make and the income you could expect to receive.
- Full on-site survey to ensure you get the maximum efficiency, performance and reward from your system.
- Installation is carried out by one of our experienced teams. 7 Energy and their installers have MCS-PV accreditation (Microgeneration Certification Scheme), which is required for any Solar PV installation to qualify for the Feed-in-Tariff. Our other certification, affiliation and accreditation includes:
- RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code) - REAL Assurance Scheme
- ELECSA (Electrical Contractors Association) - competent persons scheme
- NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting)
- After-sales support and maintenance is part of our customer service. We don't disappear off the radar once an installation is complete. After a few weeks or so we will return to do a post-installation check, to see if you are happy with the system and the controls. Looking ahead we can arrange to carry out scheduled maintenance on your system - with Solar PV this is generally a simple annual check-over.
Above all, 7 Energy are tried and trusted. If you require further reassurance we can provide you with details of satisfied customers we have carried out installations for.
Peace of mind, the right products and a professional installation ‘come as standard' with 7 Energy.