Why choose a wind turbine from 7 Energy?
7 Energy have been involved in the renewable energy industry for over 10 years and are one of the UK's leading designers and installers of renewable energy systems.
Importantly we only use products that are:
- From a manufacturer we trust and whose products are tried and tested
- From a manufacturer who produces wind turbines under 10kW that are fully certified under the UK Government Industry Standard - MCS
- From a manufacturer who puts quality first
- From an innovative manufacturer who is at the forefront of technological development
7 Energy supply and install products from three manufacturers:
- Evance - Have been supplying and manufacturing small wind turbines for over 10 years and have turbines installed around the world.
- Xzeres - Developers and manufacturers of wind power systems for the small wind (2.5kW-10kW) market worldwide.
- SMA - Provide the inverters and monitoring systems we use on the majority of our installations. SMA are the world-wide market leaders for wind turbine inverters.
The team at 7 Energy have an excellent depth of knowledge in their specialised technologies. We can help you at every stage of the process:
- Initial on-site survey to gauge your property's potential for wind power generation.
- Recommendation for size of turbine together with an estimate on the power that may be generated, the savings you can make and the income you could expect to receive.
- Full on-site survey to ensure you get the maximum efficiency, performance and reward from your system.
- Our experience in wind power generation means that we can provide the most efficient turbine for your needs, together with careful site selection. This will give you the optimum energy capture, maximum running time and a minimum of servicing.
- We will carry out the groundworks on your behalf, or if you have the equipment and experience, we will oversee the groundworks if you wish to do them yourself.
- Installation is carried out by one of our experienced teams. 7 Energy and their installers have MCS-PV Wind accreditation (Microgeneration Certification Scheme), which is required for any wind turbine installation to qualify for the Feed-in-Tariff. Our other certification, affiliation and accreditation includes:
- REA (Renewable Energy Association) - REAL Assurance Scheme
- ELECSA (Electrical Contractors Association) - competent persons scheme
- NAPIT (National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers)
- After-sales support, maintenance and servicing is part of our customer service. We don't disappear off the radar once an installation is complete. After a few weeks or so we will return to do a post-installation check, to see if you are happy with the system and the controls.
- Looking ahead we can arrange to carry out scheduled maintenance on your system - an annual service check is recommended for wind turbine installations.